Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ribbons, ribbons, ribbons!

I have quite a few ribbons in my store as I destash and try to get rid of a bunch of things I don't use.
For you sewers out there, I have a gorgeous red, white, blue, and silver flower pattern ribbon. Sew it to a pin cushion, clothing, bag, anything! It's really quite adorable. Yours for only one dollar!


For the scrapbookers, card-makers, and giftwrappers, there is a listing for some glittery fun holiday ribbon. It doesn't have to be used in the holiday season, however! Check out this duo set for only $3.50!


If you love to add an extra flair to your packages, get this patterned yellow raffia. Only $1.50, it will add an adorable flair to your customer's gifts that they will remember at a minimal price!



No comments:

Post a Comment